Many people in the industry know that the display effect of Stage LED Display for events will affect users and the masses. If you want a perfect experience, you need to control and improve the quality of the stage activity screen. LED display is indispensable in various advertisements, activities, company gatherings, news releases and other large-scale events. So, how can we control and improve the quality of the stage screen? What is the indicator of the quality of the Stage LED Display for events?
I. Keep the humidity of the environment used in the stage screen, and do not let anything with humidity property enter your stage screen. Powering a stage screen that contains humidity will cause corrosion of the stage screen components, which will cause serious damage, so it cannot proceed. In addition, if the stage screen is flooded for various reasons, please turn off the power immediately and contact the maintenance personnel until the display panel in the screen is dry before use.
II. The power supply required for power supply is stable, and the grounding protection is good, so it is not suitable to use in bad natural conditions, especially in strong lightning weather. In order to avoid possible problems, we can choose passive protection and active protection, try to keep objects that may damage the stage screen away from the screen, and wipe the screen gently as much as possible to minimize damage.
III. What we have to do is about the switching sequence of Stage LED Display for events: first, turn off the LED display screen, and then turn off the computer.
1. Do not play all white, all red, all green and all blue for a long time, so as to avoid high current, too hot power line and damage of LED lamp. This affects the service life of the display.
2. After the computer is turned on, first control the computer to operate normally, and then turn on the LED display.
3. Do not expose to the outdoor environment for a long time. Wind, sunshine, dust and so on are easy to contaminate it. After a while, the screen is a piece of dust, which needs to be cleaned immediately.
4. Do not disassemble or splice the screen at will. The stage screen is closely related to our users, so it is necessary to clean and maintain it.
5. It is necessary to regularly check whether the stage screen works normally. The wiring is not damaged. If it doesn't work, it should be replaced in time. If the circuit is damaged, repair or replace it in time.
6. The stage screen surface can be wiped with alcohol, or with a brush or vacuum cleaner to remove dust, instead of directly wiping with a wet cloth.
7. it is recommended that the stage screen rest more than 1.5 hours a day and be used at least once a week in rainy season. Normally, the screen is turned on at least once a month and lit for more than three hours.