It is well known that LED display
belongs to the category of customized products. It is very different from ordinary electronic consumer products. It is not a simple business process. It involves a whole set of design schemes, from pre-sale items to post-sale construction, installation and maintenance, and most of them need the assistance of the business to complete. So how to "see the scene" before the sale of the LED display
. Let's take a look.
1. Preparations for on-site survey:
(1) Before departure, we need to communicate with users and understand their specific requirements.
(2) The type and size of display screen.
(3) Display content and mode.
(4) Communication mode.
2. On-site survey contents:
(1) The wall state, installation mode (mosaic, landing, suspension, wall-hanging, supporting, pillar) and stress condition of the display screen installation location. And according to the specific size of the display screen, confirm whether there are obstacles hindering the installation of the display screen at the installation site. In the case of mosaic installation, whether the reserved installation groove is suitable; if there are decorative partitions in the wall, the user must be asked about the wall condition; if the column screen is installed, the quality situation must be clear. If there is sediment at the bottom of geological stratum, it will lead to the risk of column and screen subsidence or even collapse for a long time. Never look at it like watching a flourish.
(2) On-site power supply. Check the capacity of the machine room or AC transformer, whether the cable needs to be rearranged, or whether the diameter of the cable has been laid out meets the requirements; if it is single-phase power, check whether there is grounding wire; if it is three-phase power, check whether it is three-phase five-wire. If rewiring is needed, the length of the power line on site should be measured accurately.
(3) Understand the control position of the LED display
and whether the communication line is smooth. The length of communication lines needed on site, and whether other devices have lines to access the display control terminal or know how to switch the signal channels on site; if users do not know anything, at least they need to know the user's application needs, especially theater users. If the user has already wired, ask if the length and number of wires are appropriate; if the normal synchronization system uses more than five types of wires, the length of non-more than five types of wires should be lower than 120 meters; if the number is insufficient, the corresponding number of wires must be increased. If it is too long, it is necessary to use suitable optical cables, multi-mode optical fibers within 500 meters and single-mode optical fibers over 500 meters. There must also be a backup in the number of cables and optical fibers.
(4) Tools to be carried, such as tape rulers or laser rulers. Whether scaffolding or user-provided scaffolding is required. Is the computer provided by the user?
(5) The external environment of the scene. Check whether the objects installed indoors need to pay attention to moisture-proof, whether the things installed outdoors need to pay attention to the details of waterproof and lightning protection measures; whether the location depends on the sea, chemical plants, air salt, alkali, acid level. In addition, users of outdoor screens need to observe the viewing distance, the height of the display screen, and the direction of sunlight.
(6) Take pictures with cameras as far as possible and take pictures with different angles and details.
(7) Do users have special requirements? Whether it can be achieved or not and the difficulty of the project under special requirements.
(8) If the construction is carried out by the merchant, the specific position of the steel market and the building materials market should be known locally.
Special consideration should be given to outdoor screens:
(1) Display screen is installed outdoors, often in the sunshine, rain, wind and dust cover, poor working environment. If the electronic equipment is wetted or seriously damped, it will cause short circuit or even fire, which will lead to failure or even fire, causing losses.
(2) The display screen may be attacked by strong electric and magnetic fields caused by lightning.
(3) Environmental temperature varies greatly. When the display screen works, it produces certain heat. If the ambient temperature is too high and the heat dissipation is not good, the integrated circuit may work abnormally or even be burnt down, which makes the display system unable to work properly.
If the work flow is not arranged beforehand, it will have a great impact on the installation of the display screen if we travel to a farther city to do site survey. At least, it will cause some trouble to the users and affect the service level of the company. Not all display screens must be personally investigated by businesses. If it is really inconvenient to go to the scene, according to the above situation, after selecting the display screen and control system, users need to cooperate with the site survey when conditions permit, or businesses need to know the scene through other means.