1. Keep the damp or other humid things out of the outdoor LED Screen. Power on the LED Screen with humidity that will cause the components corrosion, then the perpetual damage.
2. Do a good cleaning for the outdoor LED Screen. After a long-time use, there must be lots of dust cover the screen that will
impact the viewing effect and also is bad for the electric circuit. So wipe out the dust timely, do it lightly to reduce the harm
to the minimum.
3. No water or electric conduction things in Outdoor LED Display screen. Please cut off the power immediately if water is found in
the screen or cabinet. Only re-start the LED Display after make sure the inner screen panel is dry.
4. Ensure the stable power supply voltage and good ground protection. It’s recommended do not use the outdoor LED Screen in bad weather like strong thunder and lightning days.
5. Switching sequence:
Start the control computer first, after it works normally, power on the outdoor LED Screen.
Power off the outdoor LED Screen first, then the computer.
6. Keep a regular health-checking for the outdoor LED Screen.
7. Place the master control computer of outdoor LED Screen in a clean air-condition room to ensure an ideal ventilation and heat
8. If any problem happens; call the technical person to look into it. Do not touch the internal wiring without professional